Nutrient rich food helps keep fatigue away
Protein itself heals the breakdown of muscles in the body.
Combat Fatigue: It is normal to feel tired after a long day’s running, but there are some people who are always tired even without heavy work out. However, excessive exercise, lack of adequate rest and lack of good sleep can also lead to fatigue. Contrary to all this, if fatigue starts occurring frequently then it can be a matter of concern. Therefore, it needs to be taken care of in time. Actually, our body needs nutrients to function. Due to its deficiency, many problems occur in the body. Fatigue can also occur if there is a deficiency of iron in the body. For this there is no fatigue, it is necessary that the body gets the necessary nutrients. Fatigue occurs if food does not contain enough iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, and B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, and B12). Is. So let’s know what are the ways to keep fatigue away.
Also read- Even if you do not have late night dinner, there can be a serious risk to health – Study
Fatigue will go away like this
- Take extra protein dietProtein helps in maintaining stamina levels and building strength. Protein only repairs the breakdown of muscles in the body. If there is a lack of protein in the body, then the muscles start becoming weak. This is the reason why athletes or people with active lifestyles consume protein in their diet or as supplements.
- fluid in the bodyJust as calories are needed for energy in the body, in the same way sufficient amount of water is also necessary. Research from the University of Connecticut has found that even mild dehydration (dehydration) can affect a person’s mood, energy level and ability to think clearly. Dehydration affects concentration, fatigue and anxiety. It affects women more.
- Reduce coffee intake‘Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my morning coffee’ is a well-known meme on the internet. Caffeine lovers, especially those who cannot start their day without an energizing dose of coffee or tea. In fact, excessive consumption of caffeine during the day can push you towards fatigue. So reduce the intake of caffeine.
- Say bye to alcoholA glass of wine can halve your energy level. According to Harvard Health Publishing, alcohol not only dehydrates your body but also disturbs sleeping and eating patterns. Alcohol increases the body’s epinephrine levels. It activates stress hormones due to which there is trouble in sleeping at night.
5. Eat the right food-Food rich in nutrients helps in keeping fatigue away. Do not eat junk food, processed food, it increases fatigue. A healthy diet requires physical activity, adequate sleep, mental peace and relaxation. Important vitamins and minerals can be obtained naturally from a variety of sources. Therefore, consume more fruits and green vegetables.
Tags:, Health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 19, 2022, 20:34 IST